Hello Midvale Elementary Families! We hope you are enjoying your summer! It is hard to believe, but registration for school begins on August 1! All students must be registered on Skyward each year. We are hoping that you have registration completed by August 8 so that we can assign students to classrooms.
In order to assist you in completing registration, we will have in-person assistance provided at the school on the following dates:
August 1, 2, 4, 5: 9:00am – 1:00pm
August 3: 2:00pm – 6:00pm
Spanish interpreters will be available; please contact the school to schedule other languages.
If you are enrolling new students or Kindergarteners, please bring:
- proof of address
- immunization records
- birth certificate
You may contact the main office at 801-826-8725 between 8:00 am – 3:00 pm with questions.
Additional Important Dates:
- COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic on August 10 from 11:00am – 2:00pm in front of the school.
- Back-to-School Night on August 11.
- Families with last names beginning with letters A-I: 5:30-6:30
- Families with last names beginning with letters J-Z: 6:30-7:30
- For families with children with different last names, you may attend all together at either time.
- First Day of School for grades 1-5: August 15
- First Day of School for Kindergarten: August 18
- Bell Schedule: Mondays through Thursdays: 8:25am – 3:05pm, Fridays: 8:25am – 1:25pm
- Immunizations available:
- August 18, 3:00-6:00pm at Midvale Middle School
- August 31, 3:15-6:00pm at Midvale Elementary School