Welcome to our Monday Mustang Message for the week of August 29 – September 2, 2022! So sorry for the delay!
- Let’s talk about Breakfast!
- “The Selection is Great at 8“ – Our cafeteria has hot food choices available between 8:00-8:20am. Please encourage your students to get their breakfast in the cafeteria BEFORE school if possible. Once the bell rings, students may still get breakfast but the options will be more limited, such as cereal, milk, and fruit.
- Parents, we love having you join your students in the cafeteria for breakfast. Please remember, all parents entering the school MUST sign in on the computer in the office as a visitor or a volunteer and wear the appropriate identification sticker.
- On Wednesday, August 31, we will be hosting a Free Immunization Clinic through CNS. If your child needs to update their immunizations, please join us between 3:15pm-6:00pm at Midvale Elementary School.
- Please remember to turn in your signed forms after reviewing the Student and Family Handbook. Every family must turn in a signed form.
- Our school works with organizations that help to provide winter clothing and weekend food bags. If your student would benefit from extra clothing (some shirts, pants, socks, underwear, winter coat) or from an extra bag of food for the weekends, please let Heidi Sanger or your child’s teacher know. Please know that replying to this message will be a private message to Heidi and no one else will see it. Please also note that we do have a limited number of clothing sets and therefore applications will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- There is NO SCHOOL on Monday, September 5, in recognition of Labor Day. Have a wonderful week!