Monday Mustang Message
January 9 – 13, 2023
- Let’s talk about Attendance! Why do we keep talking about it? Because it is THAT important. Students cannot learn how to read, write, do math, and more if they aren’t in school. That said, we have a celebration to share. Today, Mrs. Johnson’s 3rd grade class had EVERY STUDENT THERE! 😍 This is the first time this has happened in over a month! The class celebrated with a special treat and a 30-second dance party. You never know when we will be giving out prizes to students in attendance. The biggest win, though, is the learning that takes place.
- Tomorrow, Tuesday, January 10, is our Mobile Food Pantry for the month of January. Please join us at 3:05pm to receive approximately 20 pounds of food from the Utah Food Pantry. Students and/or family members can pick up one bag of food per family. Please be patient with us as we get our bus students through the line first.
- On Friday, January 13, there is no school for students. This will be a teacher work day.
- On Monday, January 16, there is also no school in honor of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.
- Friday, January 20: Moms Matter 8:10am