Monday Mustang Message
May 1 -5, 2023
- Monday is National Principal Appreciation Day! We have an amazing Principal, Mrs. Reynolds, and two fabulous Assistant Principals, Miss Mackay and Mrs. Caldwell. If you see them, thank them!
- Digital Citizenship Tip of the Month: Canyons School District has an excellent brochure full of tips and resources regarding staying safe online, cyberbullying, and more. Please check out the resources on our Canyons District website.
- RISE testing continues this week for 4th and 5th graders, and 3rd graders begin their testing on Wednesday. For more information about RISE testing, check out the Canyons District website. How can you support your student? Make sure they get a good night’s sleep and a good breakfast, and encourage them to focus, take their time, and do their best!
- Tuesday, May 2, is our next FRESH PRODUCE MARKET at 2:40 pm. A parent/guardian can pick up a bag of fresh fruit and vegetables at no cost to our school families. Please note: this is first come, first served with limited supply for approximately 50 families. Thank you to NBA Cares, First Utah Bank, Zions Bank and Rancho Markets.
- Also on Tuesday, check out ParentSquare or Facebook at 7:00pm for our next Tuck You In Tuesday! Miss Josie, our school social worker, will be reading a special book to us to get us ready for a good night’s sleep!
- Next week, May 8 – 12: Teacher Appreciation Week! Look for more information from our PTA about some ways we can all honor our teachers next week, or do your own thing!
- Tuesday, May 9: Mobile Food Pantry 3:05pm, as well as our Fresh Produce Market at 2:40pm. For the Fresh Produce Market, we do need an adult to pick up the bags.
- Friday, May 19: Midvale Elementary Living Traditions Celebration, 9:30am at the Midvale City Park Amphitheater
- Grade levels will be sitting together and performing 1-2 songs on stage. Families are welcome to watch as well!
- Friday, May 19: Midvale Elementary PTA Carnival, 4:00-8:00pm