Welcome to our very first Monday Mustang Message of the 2022-23 school year! We were so excited to see our Midvale Mustangs today!
- Can you believe that we had close to 1000 people come to our Back to School Night last week?! I am in awe of our amazing community and families. Hooray!
- If you don’t have ParentSquare yet, make sure to download the app and sign in/register using your email and/or cell phone number. This is how we will communicate with you and how you can communicate with us! We can help you if you have questions!
- For this first week of school, we are asking that parents NOT accompany students to breakfast. We have a new system and we are working out the details to make it a smooth process. After this week, we welcome parents to join students for breakfast between 8:00-8:20am. We will ask that you sign in on the computer in the office and get a visitor sticker each time. If you would like to purchase a breakfast for yourself, it is $3.00 and you must have exact change. Adult lunches are $5.00.
- Grade level doors where students line up at the beginning of the day have been adjusted slightly. 3rd grade will now line up in the grass area near the front door when the bell rings at 8:25am.
- Applications for our Before School Program will be sent home with your students today. This program runs from 7:30-8:10am. It is held in our computer lab, and students will work on academic programs such as Dreambox. If you would like your child to participate, please complete the application and return it to the office by Friday, August 19. Parents will be notified in writing if your student is accepted into the program. The first day of the Before School Program will be Monday, August 29.
- We would like to thank the United Way and America First Credit Union for providing backpacks and school supplies for our students! We would also like to thank Firetrol Protection Services for providing clothing and serving food at our Back to School Night.