Monday Mustang Message
January 3-6, 2022
- Welcome back to school! We hope that you all had a good winter break and stayed safe and warm with all of the snow! Speaking of snow, please remind your students that snow must stay ON THE GROUND so that everyone stays safe.
- Attendance: Let’s start 2023 off right, making sure that all students are here in school, on time, and ready to learn. Remember, school starts at 8:25 am and releases at 3:05 pm, except on Fridays when we release at 1:25 pm. Tip for the new year: Going to school regularly helps children learn how to finish the tasks they start, which is an important skill to have now and in the future.
- Digital Citizenship Message of the Month: Technology is a powerful tool that affords many opportunities for growth, communication, and fun. It can also bring about tricky situations where kids may need support in making thoughtful decisions. Having open dialogue and developing a family media use agreement can help kids to preemptively think through important questions around tech use. A family media use agreement can be a powerful tool in developing a shared vision of how your family makes the most out of their use of technology. Use this guide to spark the conversation.
- Tuesday, January 10: Mobile Food Pantry at 3:05pm
- Friday, January 13: No School for Students
- Monday, January 16: No School – Martin Luther King, Jr. Day