Monday Mustang Message
January 8 – 12, 2024
- Tomorrow, Tuesday, is our next Mobile Food Pantry offering free groceries for families. Students or family members may pick up a bag of groceries (one per family) next to our Grand Staircase starting at 3:05pm. The bag gets heavy so please plan to assist younger students with picking up the groceries.
- This Friday, January 12, will be a No Student day. Also, Monday, January 15, there is no school in recognition of Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
- Let’s make the rest of the days we have in school count, with lots of learning and hard work! Make sure your student is well rested and eats breakfast at home or at school so they are ready for a great day.
- Brrrr, it is COLD outside! Make sure your student is dressed warmly for the weather! Please let Heidi Sanger know if your student is in need of warm clothing. If the Red Flag is hanging outside in the morning, it is an “inside morning” and students may sit in the cafeteria, gym, or on the Grand Staircase to wait for the bell to ring and then will proceed to their classrooms.
- Speaking of dressing warmly, many of our students have left their coats, hoodies, hats, gloves, backpacks, and other belongings behind. PLEASE come and take home your student’s lost items! All items in our “Lost and Found” area that are not claimed by January 19 will be cleaned out and donated.
- Monday, January 15: No School in honor of Martin Luther King Day
- Friday, February 2: Career Day – We are looking for parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, guardians to talk to classes about your jobs or careers! You will spend 15 minutes in 4 different classrooms, from 9:00-10:15am. We need YOU! Click HERE for more information and/or to sign up.