MIDVALE FAMILY RESOURCES QUICK LIST
Boys and Girls Club, 7631 Chapel St, Midvale, 801-256-9008.
Canyons Family Center, located at Mount Jordan Middle School, 9351 S Mountaineer Lane (210 E), Sandy, 801-826-8190
- Individual and family-based counseling, student-support groups and parent-education classes provided at no charge for Canyons School District families.
Community Building Community, 49 W Center St, Midvale, 801-574-6172
- Medical and Dental services for adults and children. Serves low income families, uninsured & under-insured.
Copperview Recreation Center, 8446 S Harrison St, Midvale, 385-468-1515
- Sports and recreation programs, scholarships available.
Crisis Support – If you need someone to talk to…
- SAFE UT – Call 833-372-3388 or Chat- Crisis Line for Students
- Mobile Crisis Outreach Team MCOT – Crisis Line 801-587-3000
- 211.org or Dial 211 for info @ health & human services, food, and more
- Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Hotline 800-467-7273
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline – 800-273-8255
Family Learning Center, Midvale Elementary School, 801-826-7462
- Free English and Computer classes for adults. Childcare provided.
Heating and Utility Assistance through HEAT and HELP, 801-521-6107/ 844-214-3090
- Applications taken between November 1 – April 30.
Hope Clinic, 65 Twin Peaks St, Midvale, 801-568-6700.
Maliheh Free Clinic, 94 E 3300 S, Millcreek, 801-266-3700.
Mexican Consulate Contact Information – 801-521-8502 https://consulmex.sre.gob.mx/saltlakecity/
Mid-Valley Health Clinic/ Utah Partners for Health, 8446 S Harrison St, Midvale—801-417-0131
- Provides primary health care services regardless of ability to pay, co-pay or sliding based on income. Accepts Medicaid, CHIP, Medicare & private insurance. Mental health, dental, and vision services also available.
Mobile Food Pantry at Midvale Elementary School, provided monthly
Ruth Vine Tyler Library, 8041 S. Wood St., 801-944-4636
- Apply for free library card—at branch or online
- Kids Café: Mondays through Saturdays, times have changed – please call for details.
- Brainfuse— free online tutoring 7 days a week 2-11pm
University of Utah Greenwood Health Center, 7495 S State St, Midvale, 801-213-9400